Here’s how to book your Heli-Skiing or Heli-Boarding trip.
If you have any questions or concerns please
1. Choose a trip, plus two or three alternatives. Using our web site dates and prices page, or this price list, select an area and dates that you’re interested in, as well as two or three alternatives. Note that certain areas (Bobbie Burns, Galena, Gothics, and Monashees) are for advanced skiers only.
2. Contact us with your choices. If you’re contacting us on behalf of a group of skiers, include the names and contact information along with deposit payment information for all skiers in your group. Toll Free Australia: 1 300 754 264. email email@example.com
3. Deposit is due at time of booking (American Express, MasterCard or VISA only).
Deposit amounts are:$1,500 CDN for trips of 7 days or longer
$750 CDN for trips less than 7 days.
This deposit is non-refundable, but is 100% transferable only as follows:
A new booking for yourself within the same season or calendar year is booked.
A replacement guest for the same booking (name change) is given – you are responsible to find this replacement guest.
Waitlist: If you are placed on our waitlist, we ask for the appropriate deposit for the trip, but this is refunded if we are not able to confirm you on this ski week, or if you cancel your waitlist space. Once you are confirmed on a trip, this deposit becomes non-refundable.
4. We will forward you a confirmation package. Included is a CMH Heli-Ski Waiver that must be completed, signed, and returned to our office within 30 days of booking. Please read the waiver and application form carefully to become familiar with all terms and conditions.
5. Final payment is due 12 weeks prior to your trip’s start date. Remember that all monies become non-refundable 10 weeks before the trip date. In the event of cancellation, funds are transferable to a new booking within the same ski season or calendar year, to a Heli-Hiking booking within the same calendar year, or to a replacement guest (name change) – found by yourself.
CMH and Travelplan Ski recommends purchasing cancellation insurance. If full payment is made by credit card, check with your credit card provider for alternate cancellation policies.
CMH/Travelplan Ski can accept: (for all payments after initial deposit)
• credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, VISA
• bank drafts
. • transfer funds – you may also instruct your bank to transfer funds directly to our bank, to the credit of Travelplan Australia.:
Account Name: Travelplan Trust Account
Bank: Commonwealth Bank, Wynyard
Account: 00524651 BSB: 062-009
Swift Code CTBAAU2S
Please ensure you include your Travelplan Ski Reference Number for easy tracking.
Please download, complete and return the credit card authorisation form below. *credit card surcharge applies.
Credit card authorisation form Download
Final Payment Made Easy!
• Pre-authorized full payment charge to your credit card on specific date
• Pre-authorized scheduled monthly credit card payments
Don’t Forget Our Early Payment Discount
The following discounts are available when CMH receives early full payment:
• 120 Days Prior to Trip Start Date – 1.00%
• 240 Days Prior to Trip Start Date – 2.00%
• 360 Days Prior to Trip Start Date – 4.00%
*Credit Card Payments We will add a surcharge of 1.5% for Visaand MasterCard, and 3% for American Express and Diners Club. Credit card payments are accepted on the express understanding that you authorise Travelplan Australia Pty Ltd to pay deposits and balance payments on your behalf to airlines, accommodation operators and other principals involved. In consideration of doing so, you will not hold Travelplan Australia Pty Ltd responsible for the insolvency and/or failure to perform of airlines, accommodation or any other principal involved, and in any of those events, you will not ask your credit card provider to revoke payments made, where Travelplan Australia Pty Ltd is the merchant in such transactions.
Calendar Year - January 1 through to December 31, including the summer Heli-Hiking season.
Heli-Ski Season - December 1 through to May 15.
Heli-Hiking Season - June 15 through to September 30.
New Booking - A completely new reservation (area or date) which is not associated to any existing booking.
Once a CMH space is booked and money is credited to that booking, the money becomes fully non-refundable. When a guest cancels that booking all the money becomes fully non-refundable.
Those funds are deemed to be cancellation fees at the time of the cancellation. Those cancellation fees can be converted into a credit solely for skiing or hiking on another trip in the calendar year. That means that the money can be applied to a less expensive trip and used towards the price of the trip only.
Any unused credit can be used towards another space in the calendar year or it will be taken as cancellation fees. The credit can also be moved to a more expensive trip in the calendar year, and any difference in price will be paid by the guest.
The credit cannot be used for extra metres, shop, bar, massage or future deposits, nor can it be returned as cash. The credit can only be used for the person with the booking, but that person can assign the credit, in writing, to another skier who is making a new booking with CMH. The credit cannot be assigned to any existing booking.